Tour Code: RG158
This 12 days 11 nights tour dedicated to the visit on the most historical famous Churches of Tehran, Maku, Jolfa, Isfahan. Also you will visit the famous attractions of Isfahan, Shiraz and Kashan.
– Tehran: National (Archaeological) Museum/ Glass & Ceramic (Abgineh) Museum/Golestan Palace/Saint Sarkis cathedral
– Maku: Qare Kelisa (Saint Thaddeus Church)/Chappel of DZur DZur
– Jolfa: Saint Stepanos Church/Khaje Nazar Caravansary
– Tabriz: Historical Museum /Masjed-e Kabood (Blue Mosque) /Qajar Museum/ El Goli monument.
– Shiraz: Pasargade/Persepolis (Takht-e Jamshid) /Naqsh-e Rostam (Necropolic)/Naqsh-e Rajab/Hafez Tomb/Arg-e Karimkhan (Citadel)/Vakil Complex (Mosque, Bath and Bazaar)/ Eram Garden (Bagh-e Eram).
– Isfahan: Ali Qapu and Chehel Sotun palaces/Imam square (Naqsh-e Jahan) & Imam Mosque/Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque/Jame Mosque/Si-O-Se pol and Khaju Bridges/Vank Cathedral/Beitlahm Church, Bazaar Qeysariyeh (Old bazaar of Isfahan)
– Kashan: Fin Garden (Bagh-e Fin)/ Brujerdi House/Agha Bozorg School & Mosque
Day 1: Tehran
Upon early-morning arrival in Tehran, you are met at the airport and transfer to the hotel. After a short relax and breakfast, you will be visiting Glass and Ceramics and National Museums and then Golestan Palace. At the night transfer to the local airport and flight to Orumiyeh.
Overnight in Orumiyeh.
Day 2: Orumiyeh-Maku
In the morning, drives to Maku to visit Qare Kelisa, in the afternoon visit Chapel of Dzor Dzor. Overnight in Maku.
Day 3: Maku-Jolfa-Tabriz
In the morning, drives to Jolfa to visit Saint Stepanos Church and having launch at the coast of beautiful Aras River. In the afternoon drives to Tabriz, en-route visit Khaje Nazar Caravansary. Overnight in Tabriz.
Day 4: Tabriz
A full day visit and sightseeing on Azerbaijan Historical Museum, Blue Mosque, Qajar Museum and El Goli Monument.
Overnight in Tabriz.
Day 5: Tabriz-Shiraz
In the early morning flight to Shiraz. After launch a short visit on Hafez Tomb and Vakil complex (Bazaar & Mosque).
Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 6: Shiraz
After breakfast, an excursion on Persepolis and Naqsh-e Rostam. In the afternoon visit Eram Garden and Arg-e Karimkhan.
Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 7: Shiraz-Isfahan
In the morning, drives to Isfahan, en-route visit on Pasargadae. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 8: Isfahan
A full day sightseeing in this fascinating city visiting Imam square, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque, Ali Qapu and Chehel Sotoun Palaces. In the afternoon tour on traditional Bazaar Qeysarieh. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 9: Isfahan
A full day sightseeing on Jolfa Quarter includes visiting Vank Cathedral and Beit Lahm Church. After launch visit Jame Mosque and a short excursion on Khaju and Si-o-Se Pol Bridges. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 10: Isfahan-Kashan-Tehran
Drives to Kashan. Excursion on Fin Garden having launch in the beautiful area, then visit Borujerdi House and its famous Wind Tower and Agha Bozorg Mosque. In the evening drives to Tehran. Overnight in Tehran.
Day 11: Tehran
A half day visit on Saint Sarkis cathedral and a short day sightseeing on traditional Bazaar and shopping.
Overnight in Tehran.
Day 12: End of tour and flight back to destination
Check out hotel, transfer to Imam Khomeini airport for departure flight.
– Invitation letter and visa request
– 11 nights’ accommodation on 4 stars hotels (B&B) and Tourist Guest House
– All breakfasts and lunches (according to the itinerary)
– Meat and great including all transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
– All excursions and sightseeing entrance fees and tickets (according to the itinerary)
– English spoken Tour leader
– Number 2 Domestic flights
– Iran travel insurance
– All land transportation on VIP Bus with capacity of 25 persons (according to the itinerary)
– Welcome evening dinner
Service not Included:
– Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian Embassy or Consulate or upon
your arrival in Iran
– International flights and airport taxes or handling fee
– Porterage and Tips
– Personal expenses
– Tour element other than indicated above
The best time to open this tour is from 22 July to 2 August when many Armenians from all over the worlds come to Maku for anniversary of Saint Thaddeus.