Tour Code: RG151
This 8 days tour dedicated to the visit on the most famous historical & cultural attractions of Tehran, Kashan, Isfahan and Shiraz.
– Tehran: National (Archeological) Museum/ Glass & Ceramic (Abgineh) Museum/Golestan Palace.
– Kashan: Brujerdi House/Agha Bozorg School & Mosque/Fin Garden (Bagh-e Fin)
– Isfahan: Ali Qapu, Hasht Behesht & Chehel Sotun palaces/Imam square (Naqsh-e Jahan) & Imam Mosque/Sheikh Lotfollah and Jame Mosque/Si-O-Se pol & Khaju bridges/Vank Cathedral/Bazaar Qeisariyeh (Old bazaar of Isfahan).
– Shiraz: Pasargadae/ Persepolis (Takht-e Jamshid) /Naqsh-e Rostam (Necropolic)/Hafez Tomb/ Arg-e Karimkhan (Citadel)/Vakil Complex (Mosque, Bath and Bazar)/ Eram Garden (Bagh-e Eram)/ Nasir ol Molk (Pink) Mosque.
Day 1) Tehran
Upon your arrival in Tehran, you are met and greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel. After a short rest and breakfast, city tour includes visit National Museum, Glass & Ceramic Museum and then Golestan Palace. A welcome evening dinner with managing team of Rosha Gasht. Overnight in Tehran.
Day 2) Tehran-Kashan-Isfahan
After check out in the morning, drives to Kashan. Upon your arrival to Kashan visit Borujerdi House and its famous Wind Tower and also Agha Bozorg Mosque, the visit will be finished by Fin Garden and its attractive famous house. In the evening continues driving to Isfahan. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 3) Isfahan
A full day sightseeing includes visiting Imam & Sheikh Lotfollah Mosques, Imam square, Ali Qapu and Chehel Sotoun Palaces. In the afternoon a short walking on the historical bridges Si-O-Se Pol and Khaju. The visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 4) Isfahan
Sightseeing in this fascinating city continues with the Jame Mosque, Hasht Behesht Palace and Vank Cathedral. After launch sightseeing on Bazaar Qeisariyeh, the visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 5) Isfahan-Pasargade-Shiraz
After check out in the morning, drives to Shiraz. En-route visit Pasargadae. Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 6) Shiraz
After breakfast, a full day visit on Hafez Tomb, Vakil complex, Arg-e Karimkhan, Nasir-ol Molk Mosque and Eram Garden. The visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 7) Shiraz
After check out in the morning, an excursion on Persepolis and Naqesh-e Rostam. In the afternoon transfer to local airport and flight back to Tehran. After arrival in Tehran, a direct transfer arranged to IKA airport.
Day 8) End of tour and flight back to destination
– Invitation letter and visa request
– 7 nights’ accommodation on 4 stars hotels (B&B)
– All breakfasts and lunches (according to the itinerary)
– Meat and great including all transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
– All excursions and sightseeing entrance fees and tickets (according to the itinerary)
– English spoken Tour leader
– Domestic flight (Shiraz-Tehran)
– Iran travel insurance
– All land transportation on VIP Bus with capacity of 25 persons (according to
– Welcome evening dinner
Service not included:
– Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian Embassy/Consulate or upon
your arrival in Iran
– International flights and airport taxes or handling fee
– Porterage and Tips
– Personal expenses
– Tour element other than indicated above