Tour code: RG154
This 6 days 5 nights tour dedicated to the visit on the famous attractions of famous cities Tehran, Shiraz and Isfahan.
– Tehran: National (Archeological) Museum/ Glass & Ceramic (Abgineh) Museum/Golestan Palace.
– Isfahan: Ali Qapu, Hasht Behesht & Chehel Sotun palaces/Imam square (Naqsh-e Jahan) & Imam Mosque/Sheikh Lotfollah and Jame Mosque/Si-O-Se pol & Khaju bridges/Vank Cathedral.
– Shiraz: Persepolis (Takht-e Jamshid) /Naqsh-e Rostam (Necropolic)/Hafez Tomb/Arg-e Karimkhan (Citadel)/Vakil Complex (Mosque, Bath and Bazar)/ Eram Garden (Bagh-e Eram)/ Nasir-ol Molk (Pink) Mosque.
Day 1) Tehran
Upon your arrival in Tehran, you are met and greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel. After a short rest and breakfast, city tour includes visit National Museum, Glass & Ceramic Museum and then Golestan Palace. In the evening drives to Isfahan. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 2) Isfahan
A full day sightseeing includes visiting Imam & Sheikh Lotfollah Mosques, Imam square, Ali Qapu and Chehel Sotoun Palaces. In the afternoon a short walking on the historical bridges Si-O-Se Pol and Khaju. The visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 3) Isfahan-Shiraz
Sightseeing in this fascinating city continues with the Jame Mosque, Hasht Behesht Palace and Vank Cathedral. In the afternoon drives to Shiraz. Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 4) Shiraz
After breakfast, a full day visit on Hafez Tomb, Vakil complex, Arg-e Karimkhan, Nasir-ol Molk Mosque and Eram Garden. The visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 5) Shiraz-Tehran
After check out in the morning, an excursion on Persepolis and Naghesh-e Rostam. In the afternoon transfer to local airport and flight to Tehran. After arrival in Tehran, a direct transfer arranged to Imam Khomeini airport.
Day 6) End of tour and flight back to destination
– Invitation letter and visa request
– 5 nights’ accommodation on 4 stars hotels (B&B)
– All breakfasts and lunches (according to the itinerary)
– Meat and great including all transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
– All excursions and sightseeing entrance fees and tickets (according to the itinerary)
– English spoken Tour leader
– 1 Domestic flight (Shiraz-Tehran)
– Iran travel insurance
– All land transportation on VIP Bus with capacity of 25 persons (according to the itinerary)
– Welcome evening dinner
Service not included:
– Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian Embassy/Consulate or upon
your arrival in Iran
– International flights and airport taxes or handling fee
– Porterage and Tips
– Personal expenses
– Tour element other than indicated above