Tour Code: RG152
On this 14 days tour you can visit the most famous historical, architectural and cultural sites of Tehran, Kashan, Yazd, Kerman, Mahan, Rayen, Darab, Shiraz, Isfahan and Qom, all in one package.
– Tehran: National (Archeological) Museum/ Glass & Ceramic (Abgineh) Museum/Golestan Palace
– Kashan: Brujerdi House/Agha Bozorg Mosque/Sialk Hill (Tepe Sialk)/Fin Garden (Bagh-e Fin)
– Abyaneh: Ancient village of Abyaneh
– Nain: Jame Mosque
– Yazd: Tower of Silence (Borj-e Sokoot), Atashkadeh (Zoroastrian Fire Temple), Bagh-e Dowlat Abad (Garden) and Traditional Bazaar.
– Meymand: the historical Village of troglodytes – cave dwellers
– Kerman: Ganj-Ali Khan Complex (Bazaar, Traditional bath and Caravansary)
– Mahan: Bagh-e Shazdeh (Shazdeh Garden)/Shah Nematollah Shrine
– Rayen: Arg-e Rayen (historic old Citadel)
– Darab: Historical city of Darabgerd
– Shiraz: Pasargade/ Persepolis (Takht-e Jamshid) /Naqsh-e Rostam (Necropolic)/Hafez & Saedi Tombs/ Arg-e Karimkhan (Citadel)/Vakil Complex (Mosque, Bath and Bazaar)/ Eram Garden (Bagh-e Eram)/ Nasir-ol Molk (Pink) Mosque/Shah Cheragh Mausoleum.
– Isfahan: Ali Qapu, Hasht Behesht & Chehel Sotun palaces/Imam square (Naqsh-e Jahan) & Imam Mosque/Sheikh Lotfollah and Jame Mosque/Si-O-Se pol and Khaju bridges/Vank Cathedral/Bazaar Qeysariyeh (Old bazaar of Isfahan)
– Qom: Pilgrim city
Day 1: Tehran
Upon your arrival in Tehran, you are met and greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel. After a short rest and breakfast, there is a half day city tour includes visiting National Museum, Glass and Ceramics Museum and then Golestan Palace.
A welcome evening dinner with Rosha Gasht managing team. Overnight in Tehran.
Day 2: Tehran – Kashan
After check out in the morning drives to Kashan to visit Borujerdi House and its famous Wind Tower, Agha Bozorg Mosque, Sialk Hill and Fin Garden. Overnight in Kashan.
Day 3: Kashan – Abyaneh-Nain-Yazd
This day dedicated to visit ancient village of Abyaneh then drives to Na’in to visit its old Jame Mosque. In the afternoon continue driving to Yazd. Overnight in Yazd.
Day 4: Yazd
A full day visit on Tower of Silence, Atashkadeh, Jame Mosque, Dowlat Abad Garden and its great wind tower. The visit will finish with a short sightseeing on Traditional Bazaar of Yazd. Overnight in Yazd.
Day 5: Yazd- Meymand-Kerman
After check out in the morning drives to Kerman, en-route visit Meymand village. Continue driving to Kerman to visit the Ganj-Ali Khan Complex. Overnight in Kerman.
Day 6: Kerman- Mahan- Rayen-Kerman
In the morning an excursion to Mahan Village to visit Shah Nematollah-e Vali Shrine and Bagh-e Shazdeh. Our drive continues to visit of the Arg-e Rayen. Overnight in Kerman.
Day 7: Kerman-Darab-Sarvestan’Shiraz
After check out in the morning drives through the Zagros Mountains to Shiraz. En route visit city of Darabgerd. In the afternoon continue driving to Shiraz. Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 8: Shiraz
A full day visit on Hafez and Saedi Tombs, Vakil complex, Arg-e Karimkhan and Eram Garden. The visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 9: Shiraz
In the morning an excursion on Persepolis and Naqsh-e Rostam. In the afternoon visit Shah Cheraq Mausoleum and Nasir-ol Molk Mosque and the tour will finish with an evening meal. Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 10, Shiraz- Isfahan
After check out in the morning we drives to Isfahan, visiting Pasargade en-route. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 11: Isfahan
A full day sightseeing includes visiting Imam square, Imam & Sheikh Lotfollah Mosques, Ali Qapu and Chehel Sotoun Palaces. In the afternoon a short walking on the historical Si-O-Se Pol and Khaju bridges. The visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 12: Isfahan
Sightseeing in this fascinating city continues with the Jame Mosque, Hasht Behesht Palace and Vank Cathedral. After launch sightseeing on Bazaar Qeysariyeh, the visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 13: Isfahan- Qom-Tehran
After check out in the morning, drives to Tehran, en-route visiting the Pilgrim city of Qom. Overnight in Tehran.
Day 14: End of tour and flight back to destination
– 13 nights’ accommodation on 4 stars hotels (B&B)
– All breakfasts and lunches (according to the itinerary)
– Meat and great including all transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
– All excursions and sightseeing entrance fees and tickets (according to the itinerary)
– English spoken Tour leader
– Iran travel insurance
– All land transportation on VIP Bus with capacity of 25 persons (according to the itinerary)
– Welcome evening dinner
Service not Included:
– Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian Embassy or Consulate or upon
your arrival in Iran
– International flights and airport taxes or handling fee
– Porterage and Tips
– Personal expenses
– Tour element other than indicated above