Tour Code: RG155
This 11 days 10 nights tour dedicated to the visit on the most famous historical & cultural attractions of Tehran, Shiraz, Yazd, Isfahan, and Kashan.
– Tehran: National (Archeological) Museum/ Glass & Ceramic (Abgineh) Museum/Golestan Palace/ Niavaran Complex/Darband Village
– Shiraz: Pasargade/ Persepolis (Takht-e Jamshid) /Naqsh-e Rostam (Necropolic)/Hafez & Saedi Tombs/ Arg-e Karimkhan (Citadel)/Vakil Complex (Mosque, Bath and Bazar)/ Eram Garden (Bagh-e Eram)/ Nasir-ol Molk (Pink) Mosque/Shah Cheragh Mausoleum.
– Yazd: Tower of Silence (Borj-e Sokoot), Atashkadeh (Zoroastrian Fire Temple), Bagh-e Dowlat Abad (Garden) and Amir Chakhmakh complex.
– Meybod: Narin Qhale (Seleucide Castle)
– Nain: Jame Mosque (one of the old historic mosque of Iran)
– Isfahan: Ali Qapu, Hasht Behesht & Chehel Sotun palaces/Imam square (Naqsh-e Jahan) & Imam Mosque/Sheikh Lotfollah and Jame Mosque/Si-O-Se pol and Khaju bridges/Vank Cathedral/Bazaar Qeysariyeh (Old bazaar of Isfahan)
– Kashan: Brujerdi House/Agha Bozorg School & Mosque/Fin Garden (Bagh-e Fin)
Day 1) Tehran
Upon your arrival in Tehran, you are met and greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel. After a short rest and breakfast, city tour includes visit National Museum, Glass & Ceramic Museum and then Golestan Palace. A welcome evening dinner with managing team of Rosha Gasht. Overnight in Tehran.
Day 2) Tehran-Shiraz
In the morning, visit Niavaran Complex and then excursion on Darband Village where you can do some walks and have a short rest having launch. In the evening transfer to local airport and travel to Shiraz. Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 3) Shiraz
A full day visit on Hafez Tomb, Vakil complex, Karimkhan citadel, Nasir-ol Molk Mosque and Eram Garden. The visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 4) Shiraz
In the morning an excursion on Persepolis and Naqsh-e Rostam. In the afternoon visit Shah Cheraq Mausoleum and the tour will finish with an evening meal. Overnight in Shiraz.
Day 5) Shiraz-Pasargade-Yazd
After check out in the morning, drives to Yazd. En-route visit Pasargade. After launch continue driving to Yazd. Overnight in Yazd.
Day 6) Yazd
A full day visit Tower of Silence, Atashkadeh, Dowlat Abad Garden and Amir Chakhmakh complex. Overnight in Yazd.
Day 7) Yazd-Meybod-Nain-Isfahan
After check out in the morning, drives to Isfahan. En-route visit on Seleucid Castle in Maybod called Narin Ghal-e, and then a visit of Jame Mosque of Nain. Continue driving to Isfahan. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 8) Isfahan
A full day sightseeing includes visiting Imam square, Imam & Sheikh Lotfollah Mosques, Ali Qapu and Chehel Sotoun Palaces. In the afternoon a short walking on the historical bridges Si-O-Se Pol and Khaju. The visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Isfahan
Day 9) Isfahan
Sightseeing in this fascinating city continues with the Jame Mosque, Hasht Behesht Palace and Vank Cathedral. After launch sightseeing on Bazar Qeysariyeh, the visit will finish by an evening meal. Overnight in Isfahan.
Day 10) Isfahan-Kashan-Tehran
After check out in the morning, drives to Tehran, en-route visit Kashan includes Bagh-e Fin (Fin Garden), Agha Bozorg Mosque and Borujerdi House and its famous Wind Tower. In the afternoon continue driving to Tehran. Upon arrival in Tehran, transfer to Imam Khomeini airport for departure flight.
Day 11): End of tour and flight back to destination
– Invitation letter and visa request
– 10 nights’ accommodation on 4 stars hotels (B&B)
– All breakfasts and lunches (according to the itinerary)
– Meat and great including all transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
– All excursions and sightseeing entrance fees and tickets (according to the itinerary)
– English spoken Tour leader
– Domestic flight (Shiraz-Tehran)
– Iran travel insurance
– All land transportation’s on VIP Bus with capacity of 25 persons (according to the itinerary)
– Welcome evening dinner
Service not Included:
– Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian Embassy or Consulate or upon
your arrival in Iran
– International flights and airport taxes or handling fee
– Porterage and Tips
– Personal expenses
– Tour element other than indicated above